The Institute co-hosted a lecture by Prof Jakub Zajaczkowski on “India’s Security Policy and new international order in Asia ” on September 13th. It was jointly organised by the IICRR and the Ireland India Institute at Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at DCU, and the Institute of International Relations at the Faculty of Political Science and International Studies, University of Warsaw.
Lecture by Prof Jakub Zajaczkowksi “India’s Security Policy and new international order in Asia ”
- Political Power, Criminality and Conflict Conference – 16th September 2022
- Gender re-ordering and the Colombian peace agreement
- Explaining the different results in opinion polls on Irish unity
- The first time you flee war is hard, the second one is easier: a Ukrainian personal Odyssey
- Online seminar with Prof. John Doyle (Dublin City University)