The Institute co-hosted a lecture by Prof Jakub Zajaczkowski on “India’s Security Policy and new international order in Asia ” on September 13th. It was jointly organised by the IICRR and the Ireland India Institute at Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at DCU, and the Institute of International Relations at the Faculty of Political Science and International Studies, University of Warsaw.
Lecture by Prof Jakub Zajaczkowksi “India’s Security Policy and new international order in Asia ”
- Online seminar with Prof. John Doyle (Dublin City University)
- Online seminar with Prof. Colin Harvey (Queen’s University Belfast)
- An Historic Northern Ireland Election
- Call for Papers: Political Power, Criminality and Conflict
- [Roundtable] The legacy of 9/11: Community policing in Ireland and Turkey