CASPIAN, the doctoral training project, held its most recent meetings at Tbilisi State University, Georgia between 9th and 11th May. The €3.8 million EU-funded doctoral training programme coordinated by the IICRR aims to produce the next generation of experts on the Caspian region. The meeting brought together 30 scholars researching the post-Soviet region and was primarily composed of skills-based seminars. Representing the IICRR were Director Professor John Doyle, staff members Dr Donnacha Ó Beacháin and Dr Paola Rivetti, and doctoral fellows Aytan Gahramanova, Maia Machavariani, Maira Zeinilova, and Robert Chestnutt.
- Political Power, Criminality and Conflict Conference – 16th September 2022
- Gender re-ordering and the Colombian peace agreement
- Explaining the different results in opinion polls on Irish unity
- The first time you flee war is hard, the second one is easier: a Ukrainian personal Odyssey
- Online seminar with Prof. John Doyle (Dublin City University)