This week Alexis Tsipras became Prime Minister of Greece after an historic election victory. Last year the SYRIZA leader spoke to DCU students and faculty at an international conference organized by Professor Helena Sheehan entitled “Challenging the Rule of Troika, Transforming Europe”.
- Political Power, Criminality and Conflict Conference – 16th September 2022
- Gender re-ordering and the Colombian peace agreement
- Explaining the different results in opinion polls on Irish unity
- The first time you flee war is hard, the second one is easier: a Ukrainian personal Odyssey
- Online seminar with Prof. John Doyle (Dublin City University)