S. Harikrishnan and Sara Creta
- 01:00 – A brief summary of events and the background of the current protests
- 08:35 – Whether a Military-Civilian coalition can lead the transition to democracy
- 15:30 – Are recent changes to old and regressive gender laws a ray of hope for Sudanese women?
- 21:30 – The continued restrictions and censorship on media
- 30:45 – How has the international community—both institutions and nation-states—responded to developments in Sudan?
Sara Creta is an award-winning journalist and documentary filmmaker, with extensive experience investigating human rights abuses. She was in Sudan to cover the uprising for the ARTE, a Franco-German free-to-air television network and she co-authored a 22 minutes documentary on Women’s stories from the frontline of Sudan’s revolution. Recently, she has been awarded a research fellowship in journalism at the Institute for Future Media and Journalism, Dublin City University. See her work on saracreta.com